HANFUL – 1973 Holden HQ GTS Monaro
- 454 Stroked to a 505
- 8/71 Supercharger
- Twin 750 boost referenced E85 Carbies
- 4 bolt block
- Scat crank and Rods
- Camshaft – Crane hydraulic roller
- Dart Merlin heads
- Water pump – Electric Meziere
- Ignition – MSD 6AL , MSD Blaster
- Fuel system – Magnafuel 500 pump and regulator
- Mini tubbed
- UPC 340 MM Kit
- win 3 1/2 inch exhaust
- Turbo 400
- Billit Input shaft
- Converter shop converter
- Hughs performance kit
- Braced 9 inch
- 3.55: 1 gears full spool
- 31 Spline Chrome Moly axles
- Tubular Suspension
- Chrome Moly upper and lower front arms
- Mc Donald brothers adjustable rear upper and lower arms.
- Show Wheels Rally Custom
- 20×7 on front / 20×10 on rear
HP / KW:
- 742 HP at rear wheels
Favourite Place to drive
We love street Cruising in Hanful, We do shopping in Hanful, take kids to school and Julie and I often throw a bag in the boot on weekends and just end up where ever.
What I like best about my car
What I will be doing next to HANFUL?
Add Power Steering and more HP
What the car means to you and your family?
It’s a family affair not just a hobby.
What are your favourite Supercheap Auto products?
SCA brake cleaner & degreaser, Bowden’s own cleaning products.
Any Interesting Facts about HANFUL?
HANFUL has been on show at the 10th Anniversary at Motor Ex Sydney in the dome, It’s a Power Cruise Favourite and it’s done many years of crowd entertainment with burnouts and power skids at Gold Coast 600. It’s also been featured in several magazines such as Street Machine, Extreme Action, QLD Street Car, Australian Car Mechanics and many more.